One day we’ll be in a Marvel movie, sitting there as something doesn’t feel right. and as the credits start to roll we’ll know what it is. It will flash up on screen and our hearts will break. “In loving memory of Stan Lee”. There was no cameo in that movie. And there never will be again.
girl Lelouch crossdressing for the role of Zero to throw everyone off and enjoying the act in the end anyway
girl Lelouch cackling like mad when Suzaku uses male pronouns when she’s dressed as Zero like ohhh my god I’m so good at this look at this idiot
GIVE IT TO ME
what i love about mythbusters is that once they bust a myth they manipulate their variables until something finally explodes bc we all know why you’re really watching this show
I keep thinking oh man, I’m so immature. How am I allowed to be an adult.
Then I spend time with teenagers.
And it’s like, wow, okay, yeah. I am an adult. I am so adult. Look at me adulting all over the place.
puts nuclear weapon in mouth ”its a metaphor”
surround yourself with people who
- praise you because they mean it
- don’t want anything but your company
- do their best to understand you
- you feel like you can confront if you need to
- (know they can confront you lovingly in turn)
- make you feel comfortable
- stick with you through good and bad times
- are positive influences on your everyday life
Psh, nah, we do not charge (that happens?) We’re honored that you would want our autographs in the first place! Our ink stains are free.